This is an organization composed of parents, teachers and friends. The three groups meet for the
purpose of assessing teachers and finding ways of improving life and performance. They work together
in the school for the good of the children.
The roles performed by the forum are:
- To ensure that the Scholars receive the best education that we can possibly give them to foster
the best physical, intellectual and mental health of the child.
- To assist the school with activities where parent involvement in required
- To provide a channel through which parents can voice their concerns
- To give Parents/caregivers a voice within the school
- To host some social occasions
- To hold parent-based discussions on topics relevant to the school.
If you require more information, kindly contact the Parents Relations Office or send us a message from our Contact Us page.